Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Oh Dear, We're Going Super Clear!

You heard that right. Today I am going to rhyme at my site. Don't get confused by that. I am a rhyming cat. Don't worry, I won't make your eyes go blurry. At least for 99.99% of people out there. So most eyes I will spare.

Today is a rhyme
Rhyming is a chime.
It can take many forms.
ABAB or AABB are the norms.

For example this is AABB.
It is so clear and easy to see.
The last words will rhyme twice in a row.
You got it now, I know.

By a rhyme at my site,
I don't mean you have to take flight.
I mean by my blog on the Internet.
If you don't get it, don't fret.

You have a modem and log on.
A password will need to dawn.
Your internet provider gives you it.
You sign in where you sit.

Sitting is when your bum is on something.
Like the throne of a king.
Picture him and you'll get sitting.
That example was rather fitting.

Next you open your browser,
Don't go searching for Bowser.
Him and Mario are far away.
What was that I heard you say?

Yes, they are fictional video game guys.
Video games are so full of lies.
You can't jump down a hole and survive.
There is no checkpoint to bring you back alive.

A checkpoint is a saved place in a game.
There you can return if you die and are lame.
Death is the wrong choice of words though.
More like you didn't make it so have to go back to go.

Now you have to type in rhyming cat.
It can be anything sorta like that.
Then links will show up from whatever you searched in,
And you can take each one for a spin.

By that I mean you click on each.
Take your mouse and hit click to teach.
Now you may or may not have found my place.
You'll get there. Just keep that smile on your face.

Was that clear enough for you? The cat tried at his zoo.I think I hawked up a hairball there somewhere. Are you that super clear at your lair? Do you need someone to be that clear? It would drive me to be a non rhyming rear. We can't have that ever come to pass. So I guess I'll stick to being a not so clear little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

48 comments:

  1. Very informative Pat. Good reading.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hat off to you! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bookmarked you - much easier. And yes, clear as mud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easiest way
      Clear as mud with no germs we hope at our bay

      Delete
  4. Oh Dear, We're Going Super Clear!
    And rhyming will bring it near
    Browsing
    Blogging
    Confidently rhyming and never fear

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never fear the rhyme
      Sure comes with a daily chime

      Delete
  5. As clear as a cloudless sky.
    No need to fret no need to sigh.
    As obvious as a full moon night.
    At a tunnel's end there will be light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A light to show
      The way to go
      Or way to avoid
      For the paranoid

      Delete
  6. Well now it's crystal clear. Another helpful post by the cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always helping on out
      With a little shout

      Delete
  7. Clear as mud
    I guess I'm a dud

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you have to turn ON the computer? Dang

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought that was pretty clear, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not
      Damn, try harder with this plot

      Delete
  10. Not clear enough. You may need to post a YouTube tutorial as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, too much work
      I'll need to hire a blogging clerk

      Delete
  11. I am confused, not clear to me
    What more do I need to see?

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search far and wide
      The info may hide

      Delete

  12. 'Sitting is when your bum is on something.'You're a rhyming dictionary. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha could create a full one in rhyme
      Take a long arse time

      Delete
  13. this oh dear is for teasing me ??
    Not matter. I bought your last book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'd go Glory Dear
      If you were being teased by my rhyming rear
      Thanks once more
      From our shore

      Delete
  14. It's amazing too and super clear
    Tiz not in writing that I fear
    It's wasps and hornets are my fright
    They got me twice with their stingy bite
    Interlopers every one.
    Took over my G. House, thanks a ton


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those suckers need to go
      Maybe find a rat faced foe
      Sting and sting and sting some more
      Then go and give an encore

      Delete
    2. haha times three from you
      There at your zoo

      Delete
  15. Here your complicated thing you just bought. Here is a 2 page black and white instructions, one side is in Spanish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half of the first side is copyright too
      Rest of the words may not be true

      Delete
  16. orlin N cassie......mario N bowser......faaaaaaaaaaaaa

    de food servizz gurl sayz her never could get that game....never....less her gived it two a 5 yeer old ta get it two de next level !!!!!!

    ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 year old knows it
      At least hopefully a bit

      Delete
  17. You would pick today to do this. My eyes are still blurry from eye-drops they gave me during an eye exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuses excuse at your sea
      Eye drops sure can make things blurry as can be

      Delete
  18. Have no fear
    All clear here
    With that in rear
    pass the beer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the drink
      Don't miss the sink

      Delete
  19. Yep Mario is full of lies. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That plumber sure lies
      As he takes to the skies

      Delete
  20. As clear
    As a can of beer
    Or a rocking deer
    Not a toad
    On the road
    Just so you know
    At the clear cat show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or a wino
      On a dino
      In a rhyno
      Who's an albino

      Delete
  21. Where are my glasses? I can't see?!?
    Nothing is perfectly clear to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame it on sight
      Oh the shame in the light

      Delete